Student Intergenerational Housing Program
The Student Intergenerational Housing Program allows students to enjoy a beautiful, unfurnished studio apartment in our newly constructed senior living community, and engage with the older adults living at The Pillars of Prospect Park Senior Living.
Students will make a commitment to interact with The Pillars of Prospect Park Senior Living residents on a monthly basis, through planned activities or casual socializing. This program will help older adults and students build relationships through telling stories, learning from the past and sharing the future.
Enrich your education experience with our Student Intergenerational Housing Program. Enjoy a beautiful home for the school year, with the best amenities at a competitive rent rate. Limited apartment availability.
The program will run September 2020 through May 2021, with consideration to extend leasing during summer months. Applications and references required.Download Full Program Information
Student Residents Will Enjoy:
- Newly constructed building near the University of Minnesota campus
- Easy access to light rail and metro transit
- Comfortable studio apartment with private bathroom
- Studio apartment (465-497 sq. ft.) for $1,000 monthly rent. Double occupancy will be considered
- Amenities including library, café, fitness room, dining room, salon, golf simulator, lounges and rooftop patios
- Full kitchen and in-unit washer & dryer
- All utilities included, except phone
- Complimentary basic satellite TV and guest shared wireless internet
- 10 meals/month in our dining room
- On-street Parking